Pulse Secure - Pulse Connect Secure (PCS) : administration and configuration
The four-day PCS course discusses the configuration of Pulse Connect Secure in a typical network environment. Key topics include Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) access technologies, basic implementation, configuration and management.
With demonstrations and hands-on labs, students will gain experience in configuring, testing, and troubleshooting basic and advanced aspects of Pulse Connect Secure.
- This course prepares students for the PCS certification exam.
- This course assumes students have basic understanding of inter-networking, security concepts, network administration and application support.
Programme de la formation
- Chapter 1: Course Introduction
- Chapter 2: Pulse Secure Connect Secure
- Chapter 3: Initial Configuration & Initial Configuration Lab
- Chapter 4: Technology and Terminology
- Chapter 5: User Roles & User Roles Lab
- Chapter 6: Basic Logging and Troubleshooting & Basic Logging and Troubleshooting Lab
- Chapter 7: Resource Polices and Profiles & Resource Polices and Profiles Lab
- Chapter 8: Authentication & Authentication Lab
- Chapter 9: Advanced Authentication Options & Advanced Authentication Options Lab
- Chapter 10: Certificates & Certificates Lab
- Chapter 11: Client and Server Applications & Client and Server Applications Lab
- Chapter 12: Pulse Secure Client & Pulse Secure Client Lab
- Chapter 13: Pulse Secure Collaboration & Pulse Secure Collaboration Lab
- Chapter 14: Endpoint Security & Endpoint Security Lab
- Chapter 15: Administration and Troubleshooting; Administration and Troubleshooting Lab
- Chapter 16: Advanced Troubleshooting; Advanced Troubleshooting Lab
- Chapter 17: Virtualization, Virtualization Lab
- Chapter 18: Clustering; Clustering Lab