SAP Business Suite to SAP S/4HANA Delta
cours dispensé en français
This course provides delta knowledge relevant for learners who are familiar with the SAP Business Suite/SAP ERP and want to up-skill to SAP S/4HANA. It is the recommended entry point to the SAP S/4HANA curriculum to understand the basics that are required to know before continuing the learning path to specific areas of interest. This course covers a broad range of topics including the motivation for the development of SAP S/4HANA, the new user experience, underlying SAP HANA technology, and business solution coverage.
- Explain the motivation and need for a next generation business suite and how SAP S/4HANA enables a digital organization
- Describe the SAP S/4HANA business and technical architecture
- Gain basic knowledge about SAP Activate to accelerate SAP S/4HANA adoption
- Explain how SAP S/4HANA supports the business users with a new user experience (e.g.: SAP Fiori UX and co-pilot)
- Describe key business processes of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Explain SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics capabilities
- SAP professionals looking for SAP S/4 HANA up-skilling.
- Basic business application background
- Basic business IT knowledge
- Basic SAP Business Suite/ERP knowledge