SAP Analytics Cloud : introduction
- This course provides an overview of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with hands-on exercises. The major focus is BI functionality; how to build, navigate and explore Stories.
- Along with these core components, the course explores planning, user management and roles, sourcing data and data wrangling. Participants will also learn about our new distribution and information delivery platform called SAP Analytics Hub, which is tightly integrated into SAC. As part of the course participants will also complete practical exercises which demonstrate the integration of Machine Learning Technology into SAC through Smart Assist. The Analytics Designer is also part of our learning journey through the SAP Analytics Cloud.
- After taking this class you will clearly see why SAP Analytics Cloud is a major focus area of SAP Analytics.
- BW and SAP HANA consultants
- SAP Business Objects Consultants
- Power Users and managers inside business functions of the business
- Business Analyst
Programme de la formation
Overview and Positioning
Data: Connection and Modelling for SAP Analytics Cloud
Core Functionality: Business Intelligence
Core Functionality: SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
Core Functionality: SAP Analytics Cloud Predictive
SAP Analytics Cloud Security and Administration
Un support de cours est remis à chaque participant. La théorie est complétée par des cas pratiques ou exercices discutés avec le formateur.
Tout au long de la formation, les exercices et mises en situation permettent de valider et contrôler les acquis du stagiaire.