Pulse Policy Secure (PPS): Deployment, Implementation and Configuration
This three-day course provides detailed coverage of the configuration of the Pulse Policy Secure Solution.
Students will work with Pulse Policy Secure, a firewall enforcer, and configure secured access to network resources.
Key areas include Pulse Policy Secure deployment, basic implementation, and component configuration. Students will have the opportunity to apply their knowledge in several hands-on labs.
- This course prepares students for the requirements of the “Pulse Secure Certified Technical Expert - PPS” Certification Exam.
- Network Engineers
- Enterprise System Architect
- Technical Support Specialists
- Implementation Consultants
- Students should have experience with the TCP/IP protocol suite, including addressing and routing, and Ethernet experience, including addressing, basic switching operations, and virtual LANs (VLANs).
- Students should have knowledge of basic security and access management concepts, including 802.1X and RADIUS.
Programme de la formation
Chapter 1: Course Introduction
Chapter 2: Pulse Policy Secure
Chapter 3: Initial Configuration
- Lab: Initial Configuration
Chapter 4: The Access Management Framework
Chapter 5: User Roles
- Lab: User Roles
Chapter 6: Client Access Methods
- Lab: Client Access
Chapter 7: Profiler
Chapter 8: Firewall Enforcement
- Lab: Firewall Enforcement
Chapter 9: Layer 2 Enforcement
- Lab: 802.1X Enforcement
Chapter 10: Endpoint Security
- Lab: Endpoint Security
Chapter 11: Authentication Options
- Lab: Authentication Options
Chapter 12: Management and Troubleshooting
- Lab: Logging and Troubleshooting
Chapter 13: High Availability
- Lab: Clustering