This part of Axway's Central Governance course offers a presentation of Secure Transport flows in CG and hands-on practice on how to connect ST to CG and define flows on ST from CG.
- Reminder on flow concept.
- Learn how to register ST in CG and the consequence of this registration
- Know how to use Central Governance with ST
- for beginner to intermediate users including Central governance administrators and IT staff in charge of maintaining the CG/ST servers.
- Have a good general knowledge of information systems and networks.
- To have taken the course "Axway Central Governance for CFT"
Programme de la formation
- ST's registration and impact
- Reminder on Flow Concept
- Flow definition using ST
- ST use cases in CG
- ST protocoles in CG
- ST and CFT in CG